With a Gmail account, you cannot only access your but you will also have access to any of the Google apps and platforms like Google Drive, Docs, Google Calendar, and others.
The good thing about it is that you can be able to perform actions, like sharing Google documents, adding an event to your calendar by using your Gmail account.
But before you can be able to do any of this, you will first need to log into Gmail account and this article is going to show you steps on how to do so.
How To Log Into Your Gmail Account Using Your Mobile Phone
Usually, you are already automatically signed into Gmail on your phone. Nonetheless, in a situation whereby you have logged out or maybe deleted the app from your phone, here are steps on how to log back in:
- Click open the app on your iPad, iPhone, or your Android device.
- Click on the “Sign in” button at the down part of your screen.
- If at all you have an email account linked to the Gmail app already and want to add another account, just simply click on your profile icon at the top right and click on “Add another account.”
- The next page will display then click on “Google.”
It is also possible for you to also connect other different email accounts to your Gmail account app.
- Click on “Continue” to grant Google the access to sign into your Gmail account.
Follow these steps to log in.
Gmail grants you the access to add other additional Gmail accounts, or even non-Gmail accounts, to your Android device or iOS device, this makes it easier for you to access all of your different accounts just in one mail app.
You can check the box next to “Remember me” to stay logged into your Gmail account on your device.
How To Log Into Your Gmail Account With Your Computer
- Go to the web page
- Enter your email or the phone number associated with the account
- Enter your phone number. On the next box you can click on “Remember me” if you want to be logged in automatically
Incase you are logging into your account with a public device, always remember to logout when you are done for the day.
The Signing Out Process With Your Android Mobile Phone
Usually, Android phones comes with a Gmail app that one can be able to use in order to access his Google email account.
In a situation whereby you want to log out of a particular account in your phone, it will in most cases be disconnected from all of those apps at once. You can log out by going to your phone settings app, scroll down to the “accounts” section, click on the Google button, band after locating the account that you want to sign out from then click on the account name and right under the “more” menu, click on “remove account” and the account will be removed from your device.